Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Wedding Decor

I finally started a blog! There's a lot to figure out, but I'm slowly getting there.

A little over a month ago I married my best friend.  The whole wedding planning process was a blast and my favorite part was figuring out the decorations. I thought I'd share a few of our ideas. 

Planning a wedding for March can be tricky... you could have snow.. or you could have warm weather.  We decided to embrace the theme of spring with lots of greens, apple centerpieces and even a hand-painted watering can.

Vases filled with epsom salt and white branches lined the aisle.

I hand painted a sign to place at the head table.



"GROW old with me, the best is yet to be"

 Instead of place cards I wrote names alphabetically onto an old window that had been painted with chalkboard paint.

I made table numbers- printing out a picture onto card stock and decoupaging it onto pine wood. 


These were GREAT, I found the idea on pinterest and our guests loved them, way more personal than a plain thank you card.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, you finally started a blog!!! :) Can't wait to see all your projects!

    ReplyDelete